UPDA Architecture:- UPDA Architecture MMUP Architecture
In the field of architecture, an architectural plan is a design and planning for a building. It also includes architectural drawings, specifications of the design, calculations, time planning of the building process, and other documentation.
The Syllabus for UPDA Architecture Exam/MMUP Architects Exam in Qatar has been revised which covers the Engineering Discipline Subjects, NFPA Standards and Project Management Topics.
Looking for a One-Stop Solution to Prepare and Crack for UPDA Qatar Exam? Then You are at the Right Destination. SkillXplore Provides You with a Wide Range of Customized MMUP Architects Mock Test Series From Previous Year Questions, UPDA Study Material and MMUP Architects Exam Online Training Qatar along with to help you prepare with ease.
SkillXplore Provides Customized MMUP Architecture Syllabus with Online Training, Study Material, and Mock Test from Previous Year Questions.
MMUP Architecture Course
upda qatar architect exam questions
UPDA Architecture Exam Syllabus
|History of Architecture|
|Famous Buildings of Qatar|
|Theory of Architecture|
|Structural System of Architecture|
|NFPA Rules/ Bylaws|
|Design Principles of Architecture|
|MEP/ Building Services|
|Project Management & Planning|
MMUP Architecture Exam Syllabus Weightage
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|History of Architecture||2|
|Famous Buildings of Qatar||2|
|Theory of Architecture||2|
|Structural System of Architecture||3|
|NFPA Rules/ Bylaws||3|
|Design Principles of Architecture||3|
|MEP/ Building Services||3|
|Project Management & Planning||4|
MMUP Architecture Exam Pattern
- Exam is System Based One Hour Exam.
- The Exam Pattern is Objective Questions (25 or 27 Questions).
- Minimum Score Requirements for Passing the Exam is 13 Right Answers Out of 25 Questions and 14 Right Answers Out of 27 Questions.
- Each Right Answer calculated as Four Marks. No Negative Mark
- You need to prepare within Your Engineering Discipline Subjects, NFPA Standards and Project Management etc.
- Can access the system calculator if needed