QCDD Mechanical Exam Preparation Master Course
SkillXplore Master Course will Provide a Golden Opportunity to Work towards Obtaining Your QCDD License / QCDD Certificate from QCDD Qatar (Qatar Civil Defense) which will have High Impact on Your Career.
A Condensed Course for Easy Learning of the Qatar Civil Defense (QCDD) Rules and Regulations and their Practical Applications in the Field of MEP (Mechanical) Projects with Additional Knowledge of NFPA Standards and International Codes for Approvals.
QCDD Mechanical – SkillXplore Master Courses Includes:-
- 17 Recorded Video Lectures
- Customized Study Materials
- Preparation Material (Soft Copy)
- Sample Questions
- Full Syllabus Coverage
- Life Time Access
- Free Consultation
For More Information’s
Qatar Civil Defence Department
QCDD – Mechanical Exam Preparation
A condensed course for easy learning of the Qatar Civil Defense rules and regulations and their practical applications in the field of MEP (Mechanical) projects with additional knowledge of NFPA standards and international codes for approvals
This training will provide a golden opportunity to work towards obtaining your license from QCDD, Qatar, which will have high impact on your career.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Mechanical Engineers with MMUP/ UPDA License.
- The Engineer in charge for the Supervision / Approval of Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of the Fire Protection System shall be registered with and on the approved list of Qatar Civil Defence
- Mechanical Engineers with MME UPDA License
- Company should have at least one QCD approved Engineer
- Application submission and results only through PRO of the company
- Time available for candidate after applying for exam is 5-10 days maximum
- The exam pattern is objective questions (25 questions) and the duration is 1.5 Hours.
- Open Book Examination, Books will be provided by QCD
- 70% Minimum mark requirements for passing the exam
- Fire prevention and firefightingQatar Civil Defense Department
- Regulations Overview
- Applications of Regulations with examples
- Introduction to the fields of MEP System controlled and monitored by QCDD
- Life safety
- Fire fighting
- Fire Alarm
- Emergency Lighting
- NFPA standards applicable to MEP items
- NFPA 10 – Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
- NFPA 13 – Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 14 – Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems
- NFPA 20 – Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection
- NFPA 24 – Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances
- NFPA 25 – Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 92 – Smoke Management System
- NFPA 101- Life Safety Code
- NFPA2001 – Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Life safety with general considerations as per NFPA 101, QCDD regulations
- Type of building
- Type of occupancy
- Number of floors and maximum habitable heights and floor areas
- Number of basements
- Escape routes, egress calculations
- Car parks
- Review of documents to be prepared prior to requesting QCD Inspection – Inspection to be attended by QCD approved Engineers (Contracting firm)
- Review of Process for uploading drawings and calculations for approval of QCDD
- Review of requirements during Inspections of QCDD.
- Study Materials and Sample of Questions and Recorded videos will be provided.
For More Information’s
#qcddqatar #qcddmechanical #qcddexamformechanicalengineers #qcddmechanicalquestions #qcddlicense #qcddcertificate #qcdd #qatarcivildefenseexamformechanicalengineers #skillxplore QCDD Mechanical Exam Qatar QCDD Mechanical Questions QCDD Mechanical Exam Qatar QCDD Mechanical Questions